Every one of us spends more and more time dealing with bureaucracies or with complicated and time-consuming administrative tasks such as accounting. Put this time to use for more important matters and let us handle your accounting. You have better things to do.
- Recording and allocating the documents in the financial bookkeeping programme to accounts
- Reviewing the documents for their tax relevance
- Preparing analysis reporting packages, either standard or customised to the needs of your company
- Transmitting preliminary VAT returns electronically to the tax authorities
- Preparing payment proposals for bank transfers and/or direct debit authorisations
- Monitoring and handling payment transactions electronically
- Transmitting analysis reports via email
- Reporting analyses (e.g. standard analyses with management analyses, trial balances, open items lists, transmission protocols of the preliminary VAT returns) on a regular basis
- Using special charts of accounts for medical doctors and other specific industries and professions
- Handling underlying booking documents digitally
- Reviewing documents formally, e.g. entertainment expense invoices and travel expense reports
By analysing the cost accounting reports already in place, we can determine the areas and amounts where your company generates income and incurs losses.
Particularly for medium-size entities, a cost to performance ratio is an invaluable tool for ensuring not only a solid budget but also for managing and controlling costs properly.